Sunday, August 17, 2008

Long, long time no post :o(


Wow, I really do need to figure this blog thing out. Sorry to anyone who may have stopped by in the last three months and not found any new posts. I am hoping once the girls start Kindergarten this September that I might be able to get my act together and become a better blogger (I can't get any worse now can I!!!)


Today I'd like to show you last month's pages for my scrapbook stamp camp that I hold in my home once a month.


The 'Rock Stars' layout could also be used for 'Fourth of July'. I used my little Epson PictureMate printer to print my pics. I love that little printer :o)


Here's the 'Thank You' cards I made for Ciara and Tara's (my twin daughters) 5th birthday, using PapertreyInk stamps and SU cardstock, paper and ink and also the scallop punch.

I can't seem to get rid of this last sideways picture. If anyone knows how to do this can you let me know. Have a great day :o)

No comments: